Hire Purchase... Buy your new motorcycle over one year, or five?
Whateverwheels Limited work very closely with the market leaders in Motorcycle Finance to provide our customers with what they want.
How it works
- Choose your new bike from our huge selection, used bikes up to ten years old can also qualify.
- Choose to repay over one to five years*.
- Set your payments to suit your budget – borrow any amount from £600 to £25,000.
What you pay
- You pay a deposit, some deals are available without a depositon the bike.
- Interest rates are fixed so you'll always know the amount of each payment until the bike is yours.
- You pay over the chosen period.
- After the last payment you own the bike outright.
What are the benefits of Hire Purchase with Black Horse?The choice is yours. You can choose any new or used motorbike you want that's up to ten years old, and you choose how long you want to make regular payments, from one to five years*.
You can budget with confidence. Your regular repayments will always be the same throughout the agreement, giving you the reassurance you need.
Our documents are clearly written so you can be sure there are no hidden extras.
Ride away today. No wasted hours online ticking boxes, holding on the phone, or complicated paperwork, we arranges it all. You just check the paperwork, sign on the dotted line and drive away.
Why choose Hire Purchase?Hire purchase lets you choose the motorbike you want, while spreading the payments out to suit your budget. You'll have the reassurance of knowing your regular monthly payments will stay the same. After the last payment, the bike's all yours.
Who might like this product?
- If you want to own your bike outright at the end of your payment plan.
- If you have a deposit available.
- If you like to budget – you'll know the exact payment amounts each month.
How can I find out more?
*All finance is subject to status and income. Applicants must be 18 or over, terms and conditions apply, guarantees and indemnities may be required. Whateverwheels Limited can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers based on your credit rating and we may receive a commission for such introductions.